|Building Overview||Technologies||Game Strategies||History|
Gathering Knowledge Edit
Initially, each Scholar generates +5 Knowledge. This gather rate can be increased by researching the appropriate technologies at the University, which become available as new Ages ares reached and Science Research is carried out at a Library.
|with technology||per Scholar||per University*|
Knowledge generated per 30 seconds from a University with seven Scholars, including Knowledge production from the building itself.
Related Nation Powers Edit
- The Greeks may build Universities and generate Knowledge from the Ancient Age on. They also start with a free University, unless playing with either City Center only or Nomads option selected.
- The Germans receive 50 Knowledge when completing a University.
- The Americans (Thrones & Patriots) receive a free Scholar when completing a new University, as long as the Population Limit allows for it.
- Universities have an Eject button which allows to eject all Scholars from the University. Outside of an University, Scholars can be ordered to pick up arms and become Militia/Minutemen/Partisans or to garrison a different University. While not working at a University, Scholars generate no Knowledge. Note that after a few seconds Scholars will return to the University they were ejected from, the idle time can be set in the options.
- Universities have the Infinite Queue option: Press V, then Q to have the University constantly create new scholars as long as the nation's Wealth and Population Limit allows for it and as there are still open slots to fill.