|Unit Information||Game Strategies||History|
|This article is about the Modern Age unit. For the unit type, see Tanks.|
The Tank is strong against most vehicles, but ineffective in fighting infantry units.
Production cost for this unit increases progressively with every Auto Plant unit on the field or currently in production. However, the maximum cost for Tank is capped at 180 Metal / 135 Oil. Actual production and upgrading costs may differ, depending on researched technologies, connected rare resources, or adopted governments.
Five different models are used for the Tank:
- Panzer IV (Romans, Spanish)
- Type 97 Chi-Ha (Japanese)
- T-34 (Chinese, Mongols, Russians)
- Churchill (British, Dutch, Egyptians, French, Greeks, Indians, Iroquois, Lakota, Persians)
- M4 Sherman (Americans, Aztecs, Bantu, Inca, Koreans, Maya, Nubians, Turks)
Certain nations have a unit unique unit replacing the Tank: