|Building Overview||Game Strategies||History|
When entering the Industrial Age, all of a nation's Stables are upgraded to Auto Plants automatically and for free. The building's stats, including resource requirements, remain largely unchanged from this, except for the plunder value, which changes from Food to Metal.
Unit types trained at the Stable (until Industrial Age):
- Light Cavalry (hotkey: G)
- Heavy Cavalry (hotkey: H)
- Ranged Cavalry (hotkey: A)
- Elephants (Indians and Persians only, hotkey: M)
Like all military structures, Stables can be built anywhere in own or allied territory and cannot be captured. The current ramping cost doubles for every three Stables built (i.e. the ramping cost becomes 50 Timber with three Stables already built, 100 Timber with six Stables and so on). Destroying a Stable yields a plunder of 40 .
Nation powers Edit
- The Indian Power of Majesty: Stables do not rise in cost.
- The Lakota Power of the Plains: Can build Stables anywhere except in enemy territory.
- The Maya Power of Architecture: Stables have hit points and are built 20% faster. Their unique Elephants are also upgraded for free.
- The Mongol Power of the Horde: Receive up to three free Ranged Cavalry units upon a Stable's completion as long as their population limit allows for it. Their Ranged Cavalry are also upgraded for free.