|Building Overview||Technologies||Game Strategies||History|
The second technology line (hotkey: B) improves a number of different things. Every upgrade:
- reduces production time of Ships.
- reduces production time of Artillery units, Tanks, and Vehicles.
- improves the hit points, radius and speed of Supply Wagons.
- reduces Attrition damage taken by unsupplied units.
"And all the pins of the tabernacle, and of the court round about, were of brass."
- —Exodus (38:20)
- Smelters increase output of mines in host cities by 100%.
A new means of gaining the sheen and glamour of metal, minus the weight and cost of metal — or even the metal itself for that matter.
- —Job (5:8)
- Smelters increase output of Mines in host cities by 150%.
- "Not alone for the blade was the bright steel made." — Charles Mackay, 19th century Scottish poet
- Smelters increase output of Mines in host cities by 200%.