|Building Overview||Technologies||Game Strategies||History|
- Metallurgy increases the effect of all Smelters.
- Supply reduces the production time of ships, artillery units, tanks and vehicles, improving the hit points, speed and radius of Supply Wagons, and reduces attrition damage taken by unsupplied units.
Without upgrades, a Smelter increases the Metal production of each Citizen working on Mines in the same city by 50% or 5 Metal per 30 seconds. The Smelter has no effect on rare resources within the economic radius.
Nation powers Edit
- The German Power of Industry: Metallurgy technologies are available earlier and at half cost. They can also build Smelters from the beginning of the game.
- The Indian Power of Majesty: Smelters do not rise in cost.
- The Maya Power of Architecture: Smelters have +25% hit points, are built 20% faster and costs 25% less Timber.
See also Edit
- Granary, increases Food production and researches Agronomics/Healthcare technologies
- Lumber Mill, increases Timber production and researches Woodworking/Construction technologies