|Nation Overview||Strategic Overview||CtW Information||History|
The Power of Caesar Edit
- Forts 25% cheaper and 50% faster to build, exert +3 National Borders, and get free upgrades.
- Start with Military 1 (The Art of War) researched at the Library.
- Heavy Infantry created 10% cheaper and 10% faster.
- Receive free Heavy Infantry whenever you build a new Barracks: One with Classical Age, two with Gunpowder Age plus 3 Military research, and three with Industrial Age plus 5 Military research).
- Cities gather extra +10 Wealth.
Notes: The "free technology" ability is not given in Nomad and City Center Only games. Furthermore, free units upon building completion are not given, when the Population Limit is reached. An unstated nation power is that the Romans can build Forts and Towers without meeting their standard Age and Military research prerequisites. Additionally, Roman Towers are 25% cheaper.
Version note: Prior to version 03.02.12.0800, Roman cities gathered +15 Wealth.
Unique Units Edit
The Roman unique Heavy Infantry have +100% damage bonus against all Heavy Infantry and +2 moves compared to the standard units they replace.
Roman Unique Heavy Infantry, Classical Age - powerful, slow, melee units. Extremely effective against enemy Heavy Infantry.
Roman Unique Heavy Infantry, Medieval Age - powerful, slow, melee units. Extremely effective against enemy Heavy Infantry.
Roman Unique Heavy Infantry, Gunpowder Age - powerful, slow, melee units. Extremely effective against enemy Heavy Infantry.
- Julius Caesar
- Emperor Augustus
- Emperor Trajan
- Emperocus Aurelius
- Emperor Hadrian
- Emperor Claudius
- Emperor Constantine
- Emperor Justinian
- Empress Theodora
- Empress Livia
- Empress Vibia Sabina