|Nation Overview||Strategic Overview||CtW Information||History|
Power of CaesarEdit
- Forts 25% cheaper and 50% faster to build, exert +3 National Borders, and get free upgrades.
- Start with Military 1 (The Art of War) researched at the Library.
- The free Military technology is not given in Nomad and City Center Only games.
- Heavy Infantry created 10% cheaper and 10% faster.
- Receive free Heavy Infantry whenever you build a new Barracks: one with Classical Age, two with Gunpowder Age plus 3 Military research, and three with Industrial Age plus 5 Military research).
- The units are given only up to the population limit.
- Cities gather extra Wealth.
- (Undocumented/hidden) Can build Forts and Towers without meeting their standard Age and Military research prerequisites. Roman Towers are 25% cheaper.
The Romans' unique Heavy Infantry have +2 movement speed and a 100% damage bonus against other Heavy Infantry.
|Roman Unique Heavy Infantry, Classical Age - powerful, slow, melee units. Extremely effective against enemy Heavy Infantry.|
|Roman Unique Heavy Infantry, Medieval Age - powerful, slow, melee units. Extremely effective against enemy Heavy Infantry.|
|Roman Unique Heavy Infantry, Gunpowder Age - powerful, slow, melee units. Extremely effective against enemy Heavy Infantry.|
- Julius Caesar
- Emperor Augustus
- Emperor Trajan
- Emperocus Aurelius
- Emperor Hadrian
- Emperor Claudius
- Emperor Constantine
- Emperor Justinian
- Empress Theodora
- Empress Livia
- Empress Vibia Sabina