|Nation Overview||Strategic Overview||CtW Information||History|
The Maya are one of the 18 nations in the original Rise of Nations. They have the Power of Architecture, based on the Maya historical proficiency in monumental architecture; being some of the first and finest builders of great cities, with a mastery of masonry and a stunning and sturdy architectural style; leaving many construction achievements well-known today, and many others yet to be discovered, still standing somewhere among the dense jungles of Yucatán.
Power of Architecture Edit
- Cities, Towers, and Forts fire extra projectiles, including Cities without garrisoned troops.
- Cities innately have half a projectile's garrison power, so that only 2 citizens are needed for the first arrow for a Small City, for example, while needing 4 for the next arrow. The Mayan "extra projectile" nation power only increases this by half, so that cities start out with one projectile, but need a full garrison power's amount of units, such as 4 citizens for a Small City, to have a second projectile.
- Buildings have 25% more hit points (including Wonders).
- Buildings are 20% faster to build (except Wonders).
- Buildings cost 25% less Timber (except Wonders and military buildings).
Unique units Edit
The Mayan unique Light Infantry have a 50% damage bonus against Light Infantry. The Mayan unique Heavy Infantry have a 35% damage bonus against all vehicles (Tanks, Armored Cavalry, Supply Wagons, Artillery, and Anti-Aircraft units).
|Maya Unique Light Infantry, Ancient Age - fast, cheap, and short-ranged. Extremely effective against enemy light infantry.|
Royal Balamob Slingers
|Maya Unique Light Infantry, Classical Age - fast, cheap, and short-ranged. Extremely effective against enemy light infantry.|
Eagle Balamob Slingers
|Maya Unique Light Infantry, Medieval Age - fast, cheap, and short-ranged. Extremely effective against enemy light infantry.|
|Maya Unique Heavy Infantry, Modern Age - particularly effective against all types of vehicles.|
Dragon AT Missile
|Maya Unique Heavy Infantry, Information Age - particularly effective against all types of vehicles.|
- Chac Balam