|Building Overview||Technologies||Game Strategies||History|
- Woodworking increases the effect of all Lumber Mills.
- Construction decreases building construction time and increases the hit points of buildings.
Without upgrades, a Lumber Mill increases the Timber production of each Citizen working on Woodcutter's Camps in the same city by 20% or 2 Timber per 30 seconds. The Lumber Mill has no effect on the Timber production of the city center itself or on rare resources within the economic radius.
Nation powers Edit
- The French Power of Leadership: Start with a free Lumber Mill and may build additional Lumber Mills without fulfilling the technology requirements. They also get woodworking technologies for free, as soon as they are available.
- The German Power of Industry: Woodworking technologies are available earlier and at half cost. They can also build Lumber Mills from the beginning of the game.
- The Indian Power of Majesty: Lumber Mills do not rise in cost.
- The Maya Power of Architecture: Lumber Mills have hit points and are built 20% faster.
See also Edit
- Granary, increases Food production and researches Agronomics/Healthcare technologies
- Smelter, increases Metal production and researches Metallurgy/Supply technologies