|Unit Information||Game Strategies||History|
After Slingers become Javelineers, they gain +10 hit points, +1 moves, and +1 attack strength. Since Cavalry appears in this age, they will be outpaced by Light Cavalry when it comes to deal with Foot Archers, but will be much more durable facing them. Also, Ranged Cavalry will be more efficient taking down Civilians, but if the enemy focuses on Foot Archers, Javelineers will still be the best option as Ranged Cavalry won't last much against them.
Unique units Edit
- The Aztecs train Royal Atl-Atls instead of Javelineers.
- The Bantu train Yangombi Umpakati instead of Javelineers.
- The Inca train Inti Clubmen instead of Javelineers.
- The Maya train Royal Balamob Slingers instead of Javelineers.
- The European style Javelineers seems to be modeled after the ancient Greek peltasts.