|Unit Information||Game Strategies||History|
Javelineers are trained and upgraded at the Barracks.
Production cost for this unit increases progressively with every Barracks unit on the field or currently in production. However, the maximum cost for Javelineers is capped at 90 Food / 90 Timber. Actual production and upgrading costs may differ, depending on researched technologies, connected rare resources, or adopted governments.
Unique Units Edit
- The Aztecs train Royal Atl-Atls instead of Javelineers.
- The Maya train Royal Balamob Slingers instead of Javelineers.
- The Inca train Inti Clubmen instead of Javelineers.
- The Bantu train Yangombi Umpakati instead of Javelineers.
- The European styled javelineers' appearance is modeled after the ancient Greek peltasts.