|Building Overview||Technologies||Game Strategies||History|
- Agriculture (requires Science 3): Food gather rate of Farms and Fishermen +50% (5 per farm to a maximum of 25 per city).
- Crop Rotation (requires Science 4): Food gather rate of Farms and Fishermen +100% (10 per farm to a maximum of 50 per city).
- Food Industry (requires Science 6): Food gather rate of Farms and Fishermen +200% (20 per farm to a maximum of 100 per city).
Healthcare Technologies Edit
The second technology line affects foot and mounted units by decreasing their production time and increasing their line of sight. Furthermore, the healing rate of units garrisoned inside a building is increased (this doesn't affect healing received from Supply Wagons or any self-healing rates). Research costs Food and Wealth.
- Herbal Lore (requires Science 2): Production time -10%, Line of Sight +2, healing rate 1 HP/second (while garrisoned)
- Medicine (requires Science 3, Gunpowder Age): Production time -20%, Line of Sight +4, healing rate 1.5 HP/second (while garrisoned)
- Pharmaceuticals (requires Science 5, Industrial Age): Production time -30%, Line of Sight +6, healing rate 3 HP/second (while garrisoned)