|Building Overview||Game Strategies||History|
- Wonder of the World: 2 wonder point(s).
- Counts as a bonus Major City in your nation (it does not count against the City Limit). Can be built wherever a City can and its build location is not revealed to the enemy until it is completed.
- Gathers +50 Food and Timber (per 30 seconds) instead of the usual +10/+10 (given by normal cities).
- Capital timers and sudden death elimination do not affect you.
- Does not count against a city's Wonder limit (normally 1 Wonder per city; i.e. you can create another Wonder inside the radius of Forbidden City).
When the Forbidden City is held in your empire but not present in the current battle:
- Doubles your own capital timer and halves enemy capital timers.
- The Forbidden City is one of the four wonders that produces units and can create a Rally Point; the others are the Terra Cotta Army, the Red Fort, and the Kremlin.
- For some reason, computer players never build this wonder regardless of the difficulty level played at.