FANDOM


HeavyInfantry.jpg (download)‎ (476 × 260 pixels, file size: 41 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Summary Edit

Heavy Infantry

Licensing Edit

This file was uploaded by the photographer or author.

Appears on these pages
of

  • Land Units

    About 75% of the world is covered in water. The remaining 25% consists of land and other dry...

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:43, June 21, 2010Thumbnail for version as of 19:43, June 21, 2010476 × 260 (41 KB)Perplathi (wall | contribs)Heavy Infantry

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.