The vast duchy of Kasland is one of the oldest nations in Southern Magnamund and the richest by virtue of its vast forests and mineral wealth. Although it seems secure by virtue of the harsh Bodenian mountains and the hills of Starn, the friction between its southern neighbours, Cincoria and Klaarnos, may destabilise the duchy. Equally, there are rumours that this rich and powerful nation has come to the attention of the Darklords of Helgedad who have interests in pitting the many Ishirite nations of humanity against one another.
Nation Powers Edit
- Attrition damage to enemy units in your territory is increased by 100%. Attrition upgrades at the Tower are researched immediately and for free, as soon as they become available.
- National Borders extend by +1 extra per Civic Research.
- Start with Civic 1 (City State) already researched at the Library (allows building a second city right away).
- Spies are half price.
- Cavalry units do +25% more damage to enemy Supply Wagons and Artillery units.
- Plunder from your buildings goes back to you, not the enemy who destroyed them.
- Spear Sergeants
Fast-firing light missile infantry. Not very accurate and trains slowly, but can cause splash damage, making them effective against tight formations, especially spear-armed or heavy infantry.
|Prereq:||Build time||HP||LOS||Attack||Attack speed||Movement|
|Cost||Created from||Armour||Weapon range||Specialty|
- Scout Cavalry => Light Cavalry
- Crossbow Cavalry
- Battering Ram