|Building Overview||Game Strategies||History|
Types of units built at the Factory:
Being a military structure, it may be built anywhere within friendly (own or allied) borders. The ramping cost is doubled for every three buildings of the same type, whether existing or under construction.
Like Siege Factories, Factories may be garrisoned by all types of units they create. Garrisoned units are safe from taking damage and are slowly repaired in the Factory if they are Factory units. The maximum garrison capacity is 20, with siege/artillery units taking up 2 slots each.
If Advanced Options are turned on, a button will show up in the Factory's control panel, allowing to enable or disable the Auto Deploy stance for newly created artillery units. It has no effect on garrisoned units ejected from the building.
Nation powers Edit
- The French Power of Leadership: Receive a free Supply Wagon upon a Factory's completion. Also, French Factory units are cheaper, created faster, and move faster.
- The Indian Power of Majesty: Factories do not rise in cost.
- The Lakota Power of the Plains: Can build Factories anywhere except in enemy territory.
- The Maya Power of Architecture: Factories have hit points and are built 20% faster.
- The Turk Power of Siege: Receive two free artillery units upon a Factory's completion. Their artillery units are also upgraded for free.