- Wonder of the World: 6 wonder point(s).
- Increases Oil income by 100%.
- Raises your Commerce Limit for Oil by 200.
- Increases your National Borders by 6.
In Conquer the World campaign, when held in your empire but not present in the current battle, the effects of this wonder are:
The Eiffel Tower, known in French as "La Tour Eiffel", is an iron tower located in Paris, France that was built for the Paris Exposition of 1889. It is 986 feet tall, and including its distinctive antenna at the top, is 1,063 feet tall. It was the tallest structure in the world until the Chrysler Building was built in 1930 in New York City. The tower has become the best-known icon of Paris.
Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel, a French civil engineer is renowned for the construction of the tower that bears his name. Maurice Koechlin was the structural designer.
- The oil production bonus might have been placed on the Eiffel Tower as it resembles a huge drilling rig.