The Danish have the Power of Ravage.
- All ships sail 10% faster and are 20% faster to build.
- Foot Units are tougher at destroying civilians.
- Civilians can sail on sea without the first Science upgrade researched.
- Enemy Buildings give extra plunder when destroyed.
- Citizens can build cities on other continents with only one Commerce upgrade at the library.
- In Diplomacy it's dosen't cost gold to declare war.
The Power of Ravage is based on how the Danish come from Germanic people, who used to raid the Roman Empire, and on how the Danish were one of the viking nations, who sailed along the French and British coast and plundered and killed them.
Unique Units Edit
Ancient Age Edit
Classical Age Edit
Medieval Age Edit
Gunpowder Age Edit
Enlightenment Age Edit
Industrial Age Edit
- Gorm the Old - The first official king of Denmark.
- Valdemar Sejr - The king who had the Danish flag fall down during a fight with the Estonians.
- Margaret I -Ggathered the three scandinavian states (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) to one country named the Union of Kalmar.
- King Christian IV - Most famous Danish king who built architectural monuments like the Rundetårn in Copenhagen.
Allthough Denmark today is but a tiny part of the world, it has once streched as far from Caribia to Estonia and have settled in whats now Canada, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Great Britain, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Finland, Ghana, minor Caribean islands and of course Denmark. Conquer like Gorm the Old, win like Valdemar Sejr and make your country rich and strong like Margaret I.
Some examples of how to play with the Danish.
The Raider Edit
Train small armies and sent them to irritate and attack other nations in the start of the game. This would gather resources and slow your enemies start, because they have to focus on defending their towns and citizens.
Only in sea battles
Built many ships and take over the fishing resources to gather ekstra food. Have the ships in small groups in the central of the map, close to your fishing ships and have them by your coast. This will avoid a non-naval attack, because war units will never could get throw your takeover of the sea.
The Colonizer Edit
Only in sea battles
Upgrade as quick as possible in Civic and build cities on other continents before the others because of your nation power that lets civilian travel on sea without Science level 1 researched. This would give you a headstart in colonizing other places and it would crush the others opportunity of growing their country as major as yours.